TERMS & CONDITIONS
By engaging in our services you agree to the following Terms and Conditions
1. Parent/Carer's must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the safety and close supervision of your child/children whilst attending the Made to be Messy event or class. Please DO NOT leave your child unattended at any time.
2. All materials are prepared in the knowledge that they will be played with under constant parent/carer supervision.
3. All products used are non-toxic or taste safe however they are NOT intended to be eaten.
4. We DO NOT use any products containing; nuts, soy, dairy or eggs in our activities. However some products used do have allergy labels warning the product "May Contain traces of" these allergens.
5. Please advise us of any allergies at the time of booking or Contact Us to ensure our session is safe for your child.
6. Please advise staff immediately if any bodily spillages occur whilst in a session so timely sanitation and replacement of the activity can take place.
7. Some stations may contain 'wet' materials which could cause the floor around them to become slippery. Please be sure to WALK carefully between stations.
8. The nature of the business is MESSY play- We encourage you dress your child and yourself in clothes that you do not mind getting messy, stained or dirty. Made to be Messy accepts no responsibility for clothes or belongings that are stained, marked, damaged or left behind.
9. Due to COVID-19 reduced venue capacities and to ensure the activity area does not become overcrowded - each ticket is valid for entry to your Made to be Messy event for ONE child and ONE parent/carer. An additional ticket must be purchased for any additional adults wishing to attend.
10. Made to be Messy takes no responsibility should you fail to attend an event you have booked for any reason (including illness). No refunds or credits will apply in this instance.
11. Please check-in using the SafeWA App or manual contact registers when you arrive to your event. Please show your ticket upon entry to your session. Screenshots will not be accepted.
12. We ask that you please refrain from attending your event should your child or yourself have a contagious illness. We reserve the right to ask you to leave a session should you display symptoms that may be contagious to others.
13. Payment is required in full at the time of booking for a Made to be Messy event or class. The booking price is inclusive of any fees or charges.
14. Due to hire charges, preparation and material costs, your ticket is non-refundable or non-changeable for any missed classes or events. You MAY transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email email@example.com with any name changes should you pass on your ticket.
15. Made to be Messy reserves the right to cancel a session due to unforeseen circumstances. All participants will be contacted as soon as possible and a credit/gift voucher will be provided for use within the next 6 months or a refund will be offered.
16. Your Made to be Messy event leader may take photos and videos during the event. These may be used on our website, social media pages and for advertising or promotional purposes.
17. If you do not wish to have photos taken of yourself or your child please state this on your booking form and let your event leader know when you check-in. We will however always ask verbally for permission before taking a photo during the session.